Terms and Conditions
These rules include the purchase – sale agreement (the Agreement) establishing mutual rights, obligations and responsibilities between the seller www.towhooks.eu (the online store) and the customer (the buyer).
Seller reserves the right at any time to change, edit or add to, taking into account the statutory requirements. The buyer, each time in order to go shopping in the online store will be required to re-confirm its agreement to purchase – selling rules.
Award of the contract.
The contract between the Web Store and the Buyer shall be considered concluded from the moment when the buyer formed a shopping cart, specified delivery address, confirm the order and it pays.
The buyer has the right to buy the online store in accordance with the rules and laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
Goods online shop has the right to purchase adult natural persons and legal entities.
The buyer has the right to refuse the goods ordered and the contract, notifying the online stores in writing within 7 working days from the delivery date of 2001. 17 August. Minister of Economy Order No. 258 on the sale of items and services when contracts are awarded by means of communication approving the rules.
The buyer has the right to return the product within 7 working days of receipt of goods, if the product is not used, or damaged due to the buyer’s fault. The buyer returns the product at its own expense, if the product compliance order is not due to the fault of shops.
The buyer is committed.
A buyer using the buy undertakes to comply with these rules, other conditions clearly set out in the online store, as well as damage the Lithuanian legislation.
Internet shops right.
Seller has the right without prior notice to the Purchaser to cancel the order if the buyer does not pay for the goods within three (3) working days.
Internet shops obligations.
To create the right conditions for the buyer to buy services.
Deliver the buyer ordered goods to the address and within the agreed time.
In difficult circumstances, the online store can not deliver the goods ordered by Customer undertakes to offer a similar product, but the buyer refused to return the money paid.
The seller undertakes to respect the right to privacy of the buyer and the buyer’s personal data referred only to manage the Republic of Lithuania according to the laws.
Buyer fully responsible for the registration form submitted information.
The buyer is fully responsible for the actions using the Web Store your login information
Delivery of goods.
The buyer, ordering goods, choose the delivery method.
Seller is not responsible if the shipment is delayed due to no fault of the seller.
Product delivery time – 2-4d.d. In the event of unforeseen disruption, the seller undertakes to contact the customer and inform him about the problem.
How do we collect your personal data?
The information we collect about you depends on the services you order or use and what information you provide to us when ordering the goods and / or services or register on our sites.
We collect data:
• which you provide, for example, when you communicate or have legal relations with our company, for example, you purchase services or register services, subscribe to newsletters or contact us for information requests;
• Generated when you use services as provided by applicable law, for example, when using our help, services (for example, by calling, sending an instant message, e-mail or visiting our websites);
• You do not have to submit any personal data, but if you decide not to do so, we will not be able to provide you with goods and / or services.
What kind of personal data do we collect?
We collect data belonging to the following categories:
• basic information such as name, surname, personal identification number, date of birth, address, personal identification document, contact details;
• Data relating to the provision of goods and / or services, such as the service and details of its order, billing, payment details, consent and disagreement with regard to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes and the provision to third parties, contact details and related records ;
• Data generated by means of communication and our services, such as the name of the web browser, traffic data – the start date, time, duration of the connection, the IP address used during the interconnection of the Internet user, etc .;
• Other data on the use of services, such as cookie data collection and similar technologies related to browsing the Internet, etc .;
• video data captured by our video surveillance equipment when visiting our showrooms to ensure the security of staff, customers and premises;
• other data that is collected with your consent and which is defined in detail at the time when you are asked for permission.
A detailed list of personal data processed by “UAB Revitas” is available in the State Register of Personal Data Administrators, which is published at www.ada.lt.
How do we use your personal data?
“UAB Revitas” collects and continues to process your personal data only on the basis of legal bases defined by legal acts regulating personal data protection – in order to conclude and / or execute an agreement with you with your consent. The Seller undertakes to respect the buyer’s privacy right and to process personal data specified by the Buyer only in accordance with the procedure established by legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
When you first visit our website, cookies are transferred to your computer and then used to identify your computer. This is a common practice on browsing web pages, which makes it easy for you to browse through the website you’ve already visited and simplifies access to published information. Most web browsers accept cookies, but you can change your web browser setting so that cookies are not accepted. In this case, some features of this site may not work.
Also, cookies automatically capture web site traffic data: the amount of visitors they visit, the name of the domain (domain) of the Internet Service Provider’s visitors, what information is more often read, and so on. This helps us understand how visitors are using the site, and provides an opportunity to improve the services provided, to simplify access to information.
What are your rights?
You are entitled to:
• the right to access your personal data that we keep;
• have the right to request that your personal data that we keep (which may be corrected by opening your My Account) is inaccurate;
• the right to request that we remove your data;
• the right to restrict the processing of your personal data;
• the right to disagree with the processing of your personal data;
• the right to data portability;
• the right to complain to the supervisory authority;
• the right to cancel the consent to manage your data.
How to contact:
• e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
These rules apply to the right of the Republic of Lithuania. Any controversy comes on the implementation of these rules shall be resolved by negotiation. Failing agreement, disputes are settled in the Republic of Lithuania Order established order.