Terms and Conditions
These rules include the purchase – sale agreement (the Agreement) establishing mutual rights, obligations and responsibilities between the seller www.towhooks.eu (the online store) and the customer (the buyer).
Seller reserves the right at any time to change, edit or add to, taking into account the statutory requirements. The buyer, each time in order to go shopping in the online store will be required to re-confirm its agreement to purchase – selling rules.
Award of the contract.
The contract between the Web Store and the Buyer shall be considered concluded from the moment when the buyer formed a shopping cart, specified delivery address, confirm the order and it pays.
The buyer has the right to buy the online store in accordance with the rules and laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
Goods online shop has the right to purchase adult natural persons and legal entities.
The buyer has the right to refuse the goods ordered and the contract, notifying the online stores in writing within 7 working days from the delivery date of 2001. 17 August. Minister of Economy Order No. 258 on the sale of items and services when contracts are awarded by means of communication approving the rules.
The buyer has the right to return the product within 7 working days of receipt of goods, if the product is not used, or damaged due to the buyer’s fault. The buyer returns the product at its own expense, if the product compliance order is not due to the fault of shops.
The buyer is committed.
A buyer using the buy undertakes to comply with these rules, other conditions clearly set out in the online store, as well as damage the Lithuanian legislation.
Internet shops right.
Seller has the right without prior notice to the Purchaser to cancel the order if the buyer does not pay for the goods within three (3) working days.
Internet shops obligations.
To create the right conditions for the buyer to buy services.
Deliver the buyer ordered goods to the address and within the agreed time.
In difficult circumstances, the online store can not deliver the goods ordered by Customer undertakes to offer a similar product, but the buyer refused to return the money paid.
The seller undertakes to respect the right to privacy of the buyer and the buyer’s personal data referred only to manage the Republic of Lithuania according to the laws.
Buyer fully responsible for the registration form submitted information.
The buyer is fully responsible for the actions using the Web Store your login information
Delivery of goods.
The buyer, ordering goods, choose the delivery method.
Seller is not responsible if the shipment is delayed due to no fault of the seller.
Product delivery time – 2-4d.d. In the event of unforeseen disruption, the seller undertakes to contact the customer and inform him about the problem.
RETURN AND REPLACEMENT OF GOODS FOR FAULT QUALITY
- Defective goods sold, defective goods replaced, and returned in accordance with the Retail Regulations approved by the Government of the Republic of Lithuania on 2014. July 22 Resolution No. 738 of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania June 11 resolution no. Amendment 697 to the “Approval of Retail Regulations”. “
- When returning the goods to the Buyer in the case specified in the Purchase Sale Rules, the following conditions must be observed:
- It is desirable, but not obligatory, for the returned item to be in its original neat packaging;
- The returned item must be in the same set as received by the Buyer;
- The returned item must be clean;
- The warranty on the returned item must not have expired;
- A written request shall be submitted indicating one of the possible requests of choice: free removal of defective goods, replacement of a defective product with a good quality product, corresponding reduction of the defective product price, unilateral termination of the contract and refund of the price paid for the product;
- Proof of purchase (cash receipt, invoice, proof of receipt) shall be provided.
- The cost of shipping / shipping the Goods when the Buyer sends the Goods back to the Seller for repair or replacement due to defects in the Goods or for inspection or inspection shall be borne by the Seller in the event of defects in the returned Goods. If no defects are found in the goods, the Buyer shall bear the shipping costs. In case of resizing of goods in another size, color or model, re-delivery is free. The Buyer and the Seller shall agree on the re-delivery or receipt of the goods by e-mail or telephone.
- In order to replace the returned goods with other goods, the Buyer must indicate in the Online Shop system the desired goods and the reasons why these goods are returned. If the value of the replaced item is greater than the value of the returned item, the Buyer shall pay the price difference in one of the ways specified in the section Purchase and Sale Rules. If the value of the replaced item is less than the value of the returned item, the Seller shall refund the price difference to the Buyer.
RETURN OF GOODS AFTER WITHDRAWAL OF THE AGREEMENT
- The Buyer – a natural person is entitled to withdraw from the contract within fourteen days, without giving any reason and without incurring costs other than those set forth in Article 6.22811 of the Civil Code, except as provided in Article 6.22810 (2) of the Civil Code. The Seller does not grant the Buyer – a legal entity such right.
- The following contracts shall not be subject to the Buyer’s right to withdraw from the contract: service contracts under which the Buyer is fully provided if the Buyer has been explicitly consented to before the Services and acknowledges that he will forfeit the Seller’s full performance; contracts for goods manufactured at the Buyer’s specific instructions, which are not pre-manufactured and manufactured at the Buyer’s personal choice or instruction, or for goods that are explicitly customized for the Buyer’s personal use; contracts for perishable goods or goods of short duration; contracts for packaged goods which have been unpacked after delivery and which are not fit for return for health or hygiene reasons; contracts for packaged video or audio recordings or packaged software that have been unpacked after delivery; contracts for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of contracts for the subscription to such publications; contracts for the supply of digital content, provided that the delivery of the digital content has been expressly agreed in advance by the Buyer and acknowledges that it will result in the termination of the contract.
- The Buyer, in the case specified in the Purchase Selling Rules, must submit a clear decision to return the item by e-mail email@example.com. In the subject line of the e-mail, the Buyer must indicate the VAT invoice number of the purchase of goods and the note “Returned goods”. When returning a product, a copy of the proof of purchase (VAT invoice) must be provided. (return order for another e-shop)
- When returning the goods to the buyer after termination of the contract of sale, the following conditions must be observed:
- the returned item was not used;
- the returned item was not damaged;
- the returned item is in its original and undamaged packaging, except for changes in the appearance of the packaging that were necessary to inspect the item;
- the original labels were not removed from the returned item;
- the returned item is in the same set as received by the buyer;
- the returned item must not have lost its appearance due to the Buyer’s fault (except for appearance changes which are inevitable to inspect the item). The Seller shall inform the Buyer by e-mail within 14 days whether the returned item has fulfilled the above conditions.
- Upon receipt of the Buyer’s statement specified in the Terms and Conditions of Sale, the Seller must immediately confirm to the Buyer on a durable medium that he has received a waiver of his Purchase Agreement. The burden of proving that you have complied with the requirements for withdrawal shall lie with the Buyer.
- The term of withdrawal from the Purchase Contract shall expire after fourteen days from the date on which the Purchaser or the person named by the Purchaser, other than the carrier, receives the ordered item or: if the Purchaser has ordered more than one item in a single order and – from the date of receipt of the last good by the Buyer or by a person specified by the Buyer, other than the carrier; in the case of delivery of goods in different lots or parts, from the day on which the last lot or part is received by the Buyer or by a person specified by the Buyer, other than the carrier.
- The burden of proving that you have complied with the legal requirements regarding withdrawal from the contract lies with the Buyer.
- Once the Buyer has exercised the specified right of withdrawal, the parties’ obligations to perform the distance or off-premises contract or to enter into the distance or off-premises contract shall expire if the Buyer has submitted an offer to conclude it.
- The Seller shall reimburse to the Purchaser any sums it has paid, including any delivery costs paid by the Purchaser, immediately and no later than fourteen days after receipt of the Buyer’s notice of withdrawal. When returning any sums paid to the Buyer, the Seller shall use the same payment method as the Buyer used to pay the Seller, unless the Buyer has expressly agreed otherwise and unless the Buyer incurs any additional costs.
- In cases where the Buyer returns only one or more but not all of the delivered goods, the cost of delivery of the goods shall not be refunded to him if the amount of delivery does not depend on the quantity, value or other characteristics of the delivered goods. In cases where the amount of the delivery depends on the quantity, value or other characteristics of the delivered goods, the Buyer shall be refunded the amount of the delivery fee which is higher than the Buyer would have had to pay without ordering the returned item (s).
- The Seller shall not be obliged to reimburse to the Purchaser any additional costs incurred as a result of the Purchaser expressly opting for a method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller.
- The Seller may not refund the amounts paid to the Buyer until the goods have been returned to the Seller or until the Buyer provides proof that the goods have been sent to the Seller, whichever is the earlier. The Buyer shall be informed by e-mail that the Seller has received the returned goods.
- The Buyer must send or deliver the goods to the Seller or another person authorized by the Buyer without delay and no later than fourteen days after giving notice to the Seller. When the Buyer exercises his right of withdrawal, the Buyer shall bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
- If, at the time of conclusion of the contract, the goods were delivered to the place of residence of the Purchaser at the time of the conclusion of the contract, the Purchaser shall collect the goods at his own expense.
- The buyer is solely responsible for the impairment of the good resulting from actions not necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and performance of the good. The Buyer shall not be liable for any diminution in the value of the goods if the Seller has not provided the Buyer with information regarding the right of withdrawal pursuant to Article 6.2287 (1) (7) of the Civil Code.
Upon the exercise of the right by the Purchaser to withdraw from the contract, any additional contract shall be automatically terminated at no cost to the
- Purchaser except as provided in this Article or Article 6.22812 of the Civil Code. Contracts, whereby the Buyer purchases goods or services related to the contract entered into and the goods or services are provided by the Seller or another person in agreement with the Seller, shall be deemed ancillary. The buyer must immediately notify the other party in writing of the termination of the ancillary contract and provide details of the cancellation of the distance or off-premises contract. No separate notice from the Buyer is required in cases where an additional contract has been entered into with the same Seller who has been notified of the cancellation under Article 6.22810 of the Civil Code.
How do we collect your personal data?
The information we collect about you depends on the services you order or use and what information you provide to us when ordering the goods and / or services or register on our sites.
We collect data:
• which you provide, for example, when you communicate or have legal relations with our company, for example, you purchase services or register services, subscribe to newsletters or contact us for information requests;
• Generated when you use services as provided by applicable law, for example, when using our help, services (for example, by calling, sending an instant message, e-mail or visiting our websites);
• You do not have to submit any personal data, but if you decide not to do so, we will not be able to provide you with goods and / or services.
What kind of personal data do we collect?
We collect data belonging to the following categories:
• basic information such as name, surname, personal identification number, date of birth, address, personal identification document, contact details;
• Data relating to the provision of goods and / or services, such as the service and details of its order, billing, payment details, consent and disagreement with regard to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes and the provision to third parties, contact details and related records ;
• Data generated by means of communication and our services, such as the name of the web browser, traffic data – the start date, time, duration of the connection, the IP address used during the interconnection of the Internet user, etc .;
• Other data on the use of services, such as cookie data collection and similar technologies related to browsing the Internet, etc .;
• video data captured by our video surveillance equipment when visiting our showrooms to ensure the security of staff, customers and premises;
• other data that is collected with your consent and which is defined in detail at the time when you are asked for permission.
A detailed list of personal data processed by “UAB Revitas” is available in the State Register of Personal Data Administrators, which is published at www.ada.lt.
How do we use your personal data?
“UAB Revitas” collects and continues to process your personal data only on the basis of legal bases defined by legal acts regulating personal data protection – in order to conclude and / or execute an agreement with you with your consent. The Seller undertakes to respect the buyer’s privacy right and to process personal data specified by the Buyer only in accordance with the procedure established by legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
When you first visit our website, cookies are transferred to your computer and then used to identify your computer. This is a common practice on browsing web pages, which makes it easy for you to browse through the website you’ve already visited and simplifies access to published information. Most web browsers accept cookies, but you can change your web browser setting so that cookies are not accepted. In this case, some features of this site may not work.
Also, cookies automatically capture web site traffic data: the amount of visitors they visit, the name of the domain (domain) of the Internet Service Provider’s visitors, what information is more often read, and so on. This helps us understand how visitors are using the site, and provides an opportunity to improve the services provided, to simplify access to information.
What are your rights?
You are entitled to:
• the right to access your personal data that we keep;
• have the right to request that your personal data that we keep (which may be corrected by opening your My Account) is inaccurate;
• the right to request that we remove your data;
• the right to restrict the processing of your personal data;
• the right to disagree with the processing of your personal data;
• the right to data portability;
• the right to complain to the supervisory authority;
• the right to cancel the consent to manage your data.
How to contact:
• e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
These rules apply to the right of the Republic of Lithuania. Any controversy comes on the implementation of these rules shall be resolved by negotiation. Failing agreement, disputes are settled in the Republic of Lithuania Order established order.
Trademark Legal Notice
All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.